Lead the Way K9 Training’s Puppy Program
This program guarantees you and your family will gain the knowledge, skills and support you need to raise the perfect puppy!
We understand how challenging it can be to add a young puppy into a busy family life. This program will make the puppy raising experience as painless and enjoyable as possible.
With the right knowledge, priceless tips and extensive support from your very own dog trainer, you’ll be able to prevent the most common unwanted behaviors that puppies sometimes develop as they get older…
And you’ll be able to resolve things like play-biting, housetraining struggles and chewing, without having to struggle with them for months or years!
Puppy Program includes:
- A 2-hour puppy consult covering topics such as potty-training, play-biting, crate training and more!
- 3 In-home private lessons
- A 45-minute socialization field trip so your dog learns to be well-mannered around other dogs and people!
- 6 Commands: sit, down, come, leave it, loose-leash walking and place
- All training equipment needed including treat pouch, long-line and place board
- 3 Months of email and phone support