Lead the Way K9 Training’s The Good Dog Program
No more yelling or chasing after your dog when you want him to come, being late for work because of an interesting squirrel in the yard or your dogs game of catch me if you can!. They’ll listen to you the first time, every time, happily being attentive, even around distractions.
You’ll also be able to get your dogs attention easily and stop doing things like jumping, digging, and barking.
This training program will make your dog happy and enthusiastic about training so you can enjoy the freedom of your dog coming to you reliably, being well-mannered around the house, and the peace of mind that your dog is safe and reliable.
The Good Dog Program includes:
- 3 In-home private lessons
- 2 “Practice in the Park” training sessions
- 7 commands: let’s go, heel, sit, down, come, place, leave it
- All training equipment needed including Dogtra ecollar, treat pouch, and place board
- 6 Months of email and phone support